Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers carry a high level of responsibility in providing safe Air travel. They ensure that the aircraft are airworthy in accordance with Local and International aviation standards by following strict Aviation Regulations.
Aircraft Engineers perform maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, modification, and functional checks on aircraft and its systems.
Maintaining an Aircraft is a highly specialized job that requires precise technical knowledge and skills. If you choose to earn an aircraft maintenance engineer's license through our Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program, your expertise will be much sought after by the Aviation and Aerospace industry both locally and internationally.
Aircraft Maintenance Licence
1) Mechanical Technician
2) Avionic Technician
• Must have completed GCE Ordinary Level (A/L preferred)
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be fit and healthy
• Must meet the height restrictions as specified by the various airlines
• A second language is a distinct advantage
• Classroom based theory & hands on training.